On February 4, a fire severely damaged the building that houses L & J Liquors. Fortunately, no one was injured and for that we are thankful. We are also very thankful for the many, many firefighters who worked hard to protect our business. They worked diligently to knock the fire down and keep it sustained to the unoccupied portion of the building. We are also thankful to our friends at the Desert Rose Cafe for their hospitality throughout the day.
We are currently waiting to have power restored to the store. Once that occurs, we can get everything cleaned up and reopen.
We look forward to serving you again in the very near future!
L&J Liquors, 1 West Potomac Street in Williamsport, MD, is well-stocked with beer, wine, and liquor. Stop by or call 301-223-8182.
Click here for a copy of our Monthly Newsletter that includes our Party of the Month (including recipes): Monthly Newsletter – 2013-02
Beer / Wine Tasting Schedule
- February 8, 5:00 PM-8:00 PM, Wine Tasting for Valentine’s Day – LeGrand Courtage, Premio POSTPONED – DATE TBD
- February 22, 4:00 PM-7:00 PM, Beer Tasting – DuClaw POSTPONED – DATE TBD
- March 8, 5:00 PM-8:00 PM, Wine Tasting – New Age POSTPONED – DATE TBD
- March 15, 4:00 PM-7:00 PM, Beer Tasting for St. Patrick’s Day – Guinness, Harp, Killians, Smithwick POSTPONED – DATE TBD
- May 3, 4:00 PM-7:00 PM, Beer Tasting for Cinco de Mayo – Dos Equis, Negra Modelo, Corona, Presidente